Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Update On Recent Interior Redesign/Home Staging Students

I am updating today because I have just received great feedback from a couple of newly certified members that are doing extremely well with their new interior redesign and home staging business! Although we can make no guarantee that every individual will be successful, we will do our best to arm each and everyone with the knowledge, tools and support necessary to establish their own business. It has been an absolute pleasure to travel the country and meet such talented, creative individuals!

Donna in North Carolina:
Hi Julie, I just wanted to let you know that I just completed my first payed redesign! I helped a friend rearrange an extra bedroom into an area that she could also use as an office with a table for deep tissue massages. It turned out beautiful and she was very pleased. I could not have done this without the training that you provided in your workshop. I even felt prepared for the pre shopping portion of the redesign. Thank you so much for all you did for us last month!

Kate in Virginia:
Julie, I have to tell you that your workshop and training was wonderful! Worth every penny! I spent months researching other training programs and yours was the one I chose and I am so glad I did! Not only did I have a great time and meet new friends, but the instruction you provided was perfect for what I needed in order to establish my own business! In a matter of three months, I have been able to set up a wonderful business and have clients contacting me from near and far! Beautiful homes are truly my passion and I have you to thank for providing the training I needed in order to make an income doing what I truly love to do. I thank you even more for continuing to provide guidance and tips even after the class and helping me along the way! Julie, you rock!

We are continuously working toward helping our members succeed. We have added a monthly chat with voice, a separate chat group (to share ideas and help each other) and have recently begun planning our first annual conference. Check back for updates!


3 comments:

Muhammad Saad Ul Haq said...

Wish you best of luck in your designing profession.However if you are interested in more effective designing so that it really elevates your image as a professional interior decorator then buy inspiring home decor products from http://shoponline.web.officelive.com/homeandgardening.aspx

Sara said...

This is the good blog with good images and good details. Please keep on posting the more stuff.
Bed in A Bag

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the great and simple and straight forward tips on Recent interior designing and staging students.Painter And Decorator London provide services other than just decorating aswell, so why not contact us to see what we could offer you.We have been offering clients with top quality renovation services for over ten years.