Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Hickory, NC Traveling Interior Redesign/Home Staging Workshop



We are happy to announce that the Hickory, North Carolina interior redesign/home staging workshop was a terrific success! We would also like to send a special thank you to Cheryl, the workshop coordinator. She did a fabulous job in coordinating the project homes and made the training one of our most spectacular ever!! Her website may be viewed at http://www.justheavenlydecor.com/
Not only did we learn all about interior redesign and home staging, but we also learned a little bit about interior painting. We were extremely fortunate to have another professional painter in the group and decided to go ahead and tackle the daunting task of painting a couple of rooms during the training. It was a great learning experience in that not only were we able to complete the color analysis, we actually dug in, rolled up our sleeves and rolled out the paint. It was a lot of work, very long days but extremely rewarding for all of us. The ladies involved were terrific and had no problem working harder than they ever thought they would. In case anyone is wondering, I did NOT share the painting experience with my insurance agent. I am certain that his head would have popped off once he realized that I was assuming the risk of four additional ladies, slinging paint brushes while climbing a rickety old wooden ladder! Oh well, what he doesn't know wont hurt him! The transformations were fabulous and the reveals were dynamite!
Thank you ladies for inviting me down to North Carolina to spend the week with you. It was an absolute pleasure working with each and every one!! I have to mention that the bbq was a real experience that I will NEVER forget. Thanks for the memory! LOL!

Check the website at http://www.allaboutredesign.com/ for updated information and new photos.
Comments from Becky (she traveled from Tennessee):
The Opportunity of a Lifetime!
The All About Redesign workshop was truly one of the best things I have ever done in my life and/or for myself. What a hands on learning experience! Everyday held an Interior Redesign task as it is seen on HGTV. I can’t even begin to touch on all that was taught, all that was learned and all that was shared! IT WAS TRULY AN OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFE TIME. The people that I met were as if I had known them all my life. What a wonderful group to have been blessed with! Kathy a professional painter, Donna a natural at interior redesign and Cheryl, thanks for being our sponsor and having such unbelievable accessories and for setting up the homes for each of the three days! (We even changed rooms by doing the painting)! Julie you are an amazing instructor! Thanks for your “All About Redesign Interior Decorating and Training Center!
For those of you that are interested in training, you will never find another as full of expertise as this one!!!
This is something I have wanted to do all my life and now I have the best hands on qualified certification anyone could ask for!!!
Thanks Julie and all of the girls!!! I’m looking forward to our conference!!
REBECCA B. OLTERMAN

Comments from Kathy (our professional painter):
Thank you so very much!! I don't know when I've had as much fun and worked so hard and loved every minute of it. It was a great pleasure to work with you and I soooooo appreciate all you did to put this workshop together. I got home just after midnight and was still so keyed up I couldn't sleep. I am really tired today but in a good way. I came away with great ideas, wonderful memories, new friends and worked with the best!! This was just the best and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I am so glad I chose your class, from all the others I could have chosen. I can't wait to see the other pics and can't wait to get started on my next project. I am looking at my own home in an entirely new light. I am just excited about the whole process. Again, I thank you and I will keep in touch. If you see the other girls today, please tell them how much I appreciate all that I learned from them and enjoyed every minute of trial and error all the way to victory. The rooms were just amazing and the faces of the clients at the reveals was just priceless. All About Redesign is Tops. Have a safe trip home and God bless you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Job
interesting topic , I would like to read more on this topic and interior decorating painting .

http://interior4homes.blogspot.com/ said...

looks like your having fun, love the fireplace real cool feature, and the flush lights and fixtures.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Oh...! Interior decoration is changes look of house.I would like to decorate my house like this above.Every human being who has small or big house can take advantage of interior decoration..Also using throw pillows we can decorate our house.Throw pillows are very comfortable.

Rupinder said...

www.apsdmembers.com its a online home staging busines training.Home staing is fastest growing new career opperunity in real estate and you can earn more money through home staging.

Home staging Certification